- Want to join a fun social group
- Are interested in riding, running or swimming
- Can't do any of the above but think it sounds like fun
- Have mastered the above, and want people to chat to
- Just want to get fit in the great outdoors
- Want discounted entry to Corinda Pool saving you money
Then, why not come and train with us. You can join any of our training sessions that suit you - or just a club to help support you at races.
We pride ourselves on supporting beginners. You'll be able to participate in all the training and won't be left behind on any club rides. If you're worried about keeping up or needing to train first - stop worrying. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the coach, Rowan on 0413 667 639.
Interested in becoming a member?
The Vipers club is open to anyone and everyone and we actively encourage and support new members. The hardest thing to do is get started, so just make your decision and come join us.
Benefits of membership
- Insurance while training for an event or participating in a club event
- Training with a certified professional coach
- Invitation to social events (BBQs, Dinners) and club fun races
- Optional tailored programs to help you meet your goals
- Support at events and in training from the Vipers
- Fun social atmosphere
- Sore legs, and a sunburn if your silly
- Entry fees at most events cheaper when with a club
What's involved with joining?
- Come to training and find out - first session free
- Only become a member when you are sure
- Individual membership costs $40
- Family membership costs $70
- Participate as much or as little as you like
Sounds great, how do I join?
You can do any or all of the below:
- Contact our coach to discuss your goals
- Contact our president to discuss joining by emailing email@example.com